USA Powerlifting - Wisconsin State Rookie
Proudly hosted by Limitless Elite Gym
Date: Sept 9th, 2018
Site: Limitless Elite Gym, Appleton, WI 54914
Divisions: Youth | Teen | Junior | Open | Master
Sanction Number: WI-2018-20
Eligibility for competition: All current USA Powerlifting card holding members who have not used strength inducing drugs in the last three years (36 months), and prescription diuretics or banned stimulants in the seven days prior to the contest. Membership cards will NOT be available for purchase at the meet. Competitors in high school lifters must purchase the high school a full year membership, not the ‘seasonal’.
- You must have a current & valid USAPL membership card in order to register for any of the meets.
- 7:00 am to 8:30 am weigh-in and equipment check-in. Lifting will start at 9:00 am.
- This is a drug tested meet! Be careful what you ingest! Some supplements can cause drug test failures.
- All USAPL technical rules, including gear apply. Click here for more information.
- Best lifter for Male and Females in the Youth, Teen, Junior, Open and Master will be recognized. Best lifter in additional divisions such as bench only and push pull will also be recognized and awarded.