USA Powerlifting The Limitless Open
Proudly hosted by Limitless Elite Gym
Date: July 6th, 2019
Site: Limitless Elite Gym, Appleton, WI 54914
Divisions: Youth | Teen | Junior | Open | Master
Sanction Number: WI-2019-17
Awards: Limitless holds the standard that if an award is earned that it means something. We do not hand out participation trophies. For this reason, we restrict the amount of awards given out. Unless a class has enough competition an award will not be given out. By our standard we always award 1st-3rd in the following categories using Wilks: Raw Men, Raw Women, Open Men and Open Women, other classes will be included if there is a larger number of participation.
Eligibility for competition: All current USA Powerlifting card holding members who have not used strength inducing drugs in the last three years (36 months), and prescription diuretics or banned stimulants in the seven days prior to the contest. Membership cards will NOT be available for purchase at the meet. Competitors in high school lifters must purchase the high school a full year membership, not the ‘seasonal’.
Absolutely NO Refunds.
- You must have a current & valid USAPL membership card in order to register for any of the meets.
- 7:00 am to 8:30 am weigh-in and equipment check-in. Lifting will start at 9:00 am.
- This is a drug tested meet! Be careful what you ingest! Some supplements can cause drug test failures.
- All USAPL technical rules, including gear apply. Click here for more information.
- Best lifter for Male and Females in the Youth, Teen, Junior, Open and Master will be recognized. Best lifter in additional divisions such as bench only and push pull will also be recognized and awarded.