Meet The World Renowned Boris Sheiko in Appleton, WI
Attend Our Seminar Hosted By The World Renowned Boris Sheiko On His Tour Through The United States!
- Limitless Elite Gym will host one of the four seminars Boris Sheiko will be presenting on his tour
- Seminar will be on June 10th from 9am-3pm
- Limited to 30 attendees
Part One: Theory
- Principals of Sheiko programming for strength, Writing an effective program for building a base and preparing for competition
- Yearly planning (macrocycles, mesocycles, microcycles
- Load distribution
- Approximate Sheiko's weekly program for preparation and competition cycles
- Stress inducing methods apply to squat and bench press
- Review mistakes in training with visual representation
- Psychology of successful training
Part Two: Practical
- Putting theory into practice
- Hands on coaching with technique critique and troubleshooting
- Each attendee will perform 2-3 sets of each lift with Boris Sheiko critiquing form. During this time, take advantage to watch and learn.
Why is Sheiko one of the best in the world?
- Head coach of the Russian powerlifting team from 1999 to 2005, which was undefeated in international competition, winning 7 European and world championships with every athlete achieving not less than a bronze
- Boris Sheiko is the only person in Russia who is a Professor of Powerlifting. Published 150 articles, and 15 books on powerlifting
- Developed methodology, with a deep understanding of the training process and perfecting technique
- Developed 9 IPF world champions, who received 40 gold medals
Purchase your ticket below!
Seminar will be on June 10th from 9am-3pm hosted at Limitless Elite Gym
Early Sign up (Before April 15th) - $200
Regular Sign up (After April 15th) - $250
Tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE.